Current Open Positions
Commercial Loan Processor
The primary objective of the Commercial Loan Processor is to provide basic daily functions in the loan department and to assist loan officers and the loan operations manager with documentation, booking, and servicing of loans.
- Work with commercial loan officers on loans in process
- Order title policies/O&Es
- Send out HELOC disclosures for all new requests/applications
- Prepare loan documents for closing using Laser Pro or working with an attorney and/or title company
- Book loans efficiently and accurately on the Jack Henry system
- Set up ticklers for collateral and documentation exceptions
- Follow-up to collect exception items when seen on the exception reports, and work with the loan officers when necessary
- Complete loan checklists for each loan
- Scan loan files into Synergy
- Assist loan operations manager with daily tasks as assigned
- Process payments, advances, pay downs, payoffs, and maintenance as requested by the loan officers or loan operations manager making sure to have the appropriate approvals
- Ensure compliance with all BSA/OFAC and Suspicious Activity Policies
- Loan GL reconciliation
- Attend or complete required training as required
- Assist loan operations manager in updating various loan operations procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all loan related regulations, i.e. Flood, HMDA, Regulation B, ECOA, Fair Lending
- Prior loan operations and loan processing experience
- Experience with Laser Pro and Jack Henry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrate strong commitment and dedication to the position and overall bank goals
Great Opportunities for experienced Mortgage Processionals
Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for the daily processing of residential loan applications and managing a pipeline to meet closing deadlines..
- Proactive communication of loan status to the borrower and MLO.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower income, assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Provides recommendations when loan does not meet standards.
- Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs. Order necessary documents and follow-up with vendors/third parties to obtain in timely manner.
- Reviews all documents retrieved against those requested, analyzes for accuracy and/or errors.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of appraisal, once all conditions have been met and validated.
- Fill required loan conditions.
- Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps; preparing file for closer within required performance standards.
- Minimum 2 years residential mortgage loan processing experience required.
- Must have loan program guideline knowledge to include CONV/FHA/FHA 203K/VA/RD.
- Must be experienced in automated underwriting systems
- Must have High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi task.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a superior customer service focus.
- Must be able to prioritize in order to meet loan closing deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently on processing various loan applications.
- Ability to use computer and the various industry software 6 8 hours per day.
Mortgage Loan Originator
Minimum Experience: 1+ years experience in a mortgage loan sales capacity
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret real estate laws, regulations, policies and compliance
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage products, services and guidelines necessary to generate real estate loans
- Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensed System (NMLS) or ability to be registered within 30 days of employment (pass nationwide fingerprint check)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional image
- High level of customer service and attention to detail; excellent communication skills
- Works independently and must be a self-starter
- Ability to utilize good judgment and make sound decisions quickly
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Applications
- Good computer skills
- Active Mortgage Originator with a pipeline
Central Bank is a community bank serving the Tampa Bay area as well as other parts of the Southeast with its Secondary Mortgage menu. We do everything we can to put more knowledge, initiative, and power back into the borrowers hands - where it belongs. We work together with a shared vision of an exciting future. We have created a highly collaborative work environment where there's lots of opportunity for innovation and advancement.