Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Central Bank to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies or agencies. Central Bank recognizes that equal opportunity are more than just legal requirements or social theories and that it is morally justified and economically sound to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to any protected factor (i.e., race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation).
Central Bank recognizes its responsibility to ensure that the administration of all personnel policies and practices (including benefits, compensation, transfers, layoffs, training, education, social and recreational programs, discipline and termination) will be without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, qualified physical or mental disability, veteran status, disability related to military service, or sexual orientation in regard to any position for which an employee or applicant is qualified.
Pursuant to this policy:
- We will base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- We will ensure that promotion decisions are in accordance with principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing any valid requirements for promotion opportunities.
- We will extend our obligation to disabled persons beyond hiring practices and make every attempt to ensure that workplace facilities and equipment are adapted to accommodate their needs.
Current Open Positions
A competitive Compensation package is offered to all employees via semi-monthly payroll. Benefits include 3 Medical Plan options, 401(k), Company-provided Long Term Disability coverage, Voluntary Dental, Voluntary Vision, Accident and Critical Illness plans plus paid sick and vacation time. We also provide for Mortgage Processionals your NMLS license approvals and continuing education requirements. If you are interested in employment with Central Bank, please contact: HR@centralbankfl.com via email. Your future career starts here. Welcome Home!
Commercial Loan Processor - Tampa Office
Minimum Experience: 3+ years experience in commercial lon processing
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Work with commercial loan officers on loans in process
- Order title policies/O&Es
- Send out HELOC disclosures for all new requests/applications
- Prepare loan documents for closing using Laser Pro or working with an attorney and/or title company
- Book loans efficiently and accurately on the Jack Henry system
- Set up ticklers for collateral and documentation exceptions
- Follow-up to collect exception items when seen on the exception reports, and work with the loan officers when necessary
- Complete loan checklists for each loan
- Scan loan files into Synergy
- Process payments, advances, pay downs, payoffs, and maintenance as requested by the loan officers or loan operations manager making sure to have the appropriate approvals
- Ensure compliance with all BSA/OFAC and Suspicious Activity Policies
- Ensuring compliance with all loan related regulations, i.e. Flood, HMDA, Regulation B, ECOA, Fair Lending
Minimum Experience: 1+ years experience in a mortgage loan sales capacity
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret real estate laws, regulations, policies and compliance
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage products, services and guidelines necessary to generate real estate loans
- Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensed System (NMLS) or ability to be registered within 30 days of employment (pass nationwide fingerprint check)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional image
- High level of customer service and attention to detail; excellent communication skills
- Works independently and must be a self-starter
- Ability to utilize good judgment and make sound decisions quickly
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Applications
- Good computer skills
- Active Mortgage Originator with a pipeline
Central Bank is a community bank serving the Tampa Bay area, Orlando - Winter Park area and St. Augustine-Jacksonville as well as other parts of the Southeast with its Secondary Mortgage menu. We do everything we can to put more knowledge, initiative, and power back into the borrowers hands - where it belongs. We work together with a shared vision of an exciting future. We have created a highly collaborative work environment where there's lots of opportunity for innovation and advancement.