Certificates of Deposit
A certificate of deposit combines security and strength, with higher returns on your money than a regular savings account. At Central Bank, our helpful staff will personally guide you to lock in a competitive fixed rate and choose the term that best fits your savings needs.
- A risk-free way to invest in your future
- Competitive, fixed interest rates available in a variety of terms
- Annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
- A withdrawal of interest or fees will reduce earnings.
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
- Automatically renewable for your convenience with a 10 day grace period.
- Interest can compound back into CD or can be deposited to your Central Bank checking or savings account.
- Higher earnings than regular savings
- Terms from one month to 5 years
- Expert personalized service
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
Call your local office for current terms, specials and rates.
Ready to switch to a Central Bank account? Do it easily with our Switch Kit!