When it's time to move forward with your business—whether it's to buy property, equipment, construction, inventory, or just about any other need,—Central Bank can help with a customized loan. We offer a wide array of options, with quick, local decision making and some of the most competitive business loan rates. Our friendly loan experts will provide the personal service that can only come from a local banking leader. We are focused on you and your business.
Types of Loans
- Term Loans to Purchase or Refinance Equipment
- A business term loan is a perfect long-term financing solution for bigger investments such as equipment, business expansion, ownership restructuring, and capital improvements.
- Vehicle and Equipment Loans
- Central Bank can provide business financing solutions for equipment and vehicle purchases to ensure that your business has the tools it needs to grow and thrive.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Commercial real estate loans will finance purchasing, improving, expanding or refinancing commercial property. Central Bank works with all types of properties – Owner Occupied, Mixed Use, Multi-Family Dwellings, Income Producing Investment and Acquisition/Construction Lending – and will find the best lending solution to fit your business needs.
- Owner Occupied Construction and Permanent Loans
- Construction and Permanent Financing for Income Properties
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- If you’re planning to start a business or expand an existing business, Central Bank is well-versed in Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. The SBA offers a variety of business loan programs designed to help business owners qualify for a traditional bank loan. Contact our SBA/USDA Loan Specialist.
- USDA Rural Development Loans
- USDA Rural Development forges partnerships with rural communities, funding projects that bring housing, community facilities, business guarantees, utilities and other services to rural America. USDA provides technical assistance and financial backing for rural businesses and cooperatives to create quality jobs in rural areas. Rural Development promotes the President's National Energy Policy and ultimately the nation's energy security by engaging the entrepreneurial spirit of rural America in the development of renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements. Rural Development works with low-income individuals, State, local and Indian tribal governments, as well as private and nonprofit organizations and user-owned cooperatives.
- Business Line of Credit
- A business line of credit provides easy access to working capital to help accommodate seasonal credit demands of your business, along with fluctuations in your cash flow. A line of credit can help you acquire short-term assets, such as inventory, in anticipation of future sales.
Ideal for short-term financial needs:
- Working capital
- Inventory needs
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Special opportunities and more
- Competitive interest rates
- Affordable payment terms
- Use for almost any business need
- Pay interest only on the amount you use
- Reuse as needed without reapplying
- Working capital
- Letters of Credit
- Central Bank can help you structure letters of credit that meet the needs of your specific trade or standby transaction.
So remember, Central Bank offers:
- Quick local decision-making
- Competitive fixed or variable interest rates
- Flexible terms and repayment schedules
- Easy to apply
- Customized loans to meet your budget
- Personalized service for the life of loan
- Friendly, experienced loan experts that are Focused on You!